I think they turned out pretty well. We basically followed the steps from the website except Genevieve came up with the idea to make scalloped edges. I think the scalloped edges made a big difference in the overall appearance. They ended up looking like peonies to me, my new favorite flower of the moment! So here are a few pictures.
The following arrangement I put on the coral-colored cabinet from last week, which fittingly, the paint color was called "peony".
I love how these flowers look:
I went a little tissue-paper happy and also made a couple for a small bud vase in our bedroom:
And a large cream-colored flower with a couple fuchsia ones for the living room:
I told you I went tissue-paper flower crazy but they were so fun to make!